BOOK BANK IS EXISTING AT SCON FROM 2019 ONWARDS;
Book Bank Rules and Regulation::
- 1.Book Bank provides facilities of lending books to the poor and meritorious students.
- 2. Number of books that may be issued depends on the availability of the books
- 3. The Book Bank is housed in the college library and it is under the charge of the member of a teaching staff appointed by the Director
- 4.The officer-in-charge of the Book Bank shall invite the applications from the students at the beginning of each session in the prescribed proforma.
- 5. A committee appointed by the Director of SCON shall make the final selection of students for the issue of books on the basis of merit cum poverty and also on recommendation of the committee members.
- 6. There is a separate catalogue and a Stock Register and also an Issue Register for Book Bank to be maintained by the BOOK Bank inchrge.
- 7.The students who borrow the books from Book Bank must return the books in good condition before clearing the no dues .
- 8.If the Books is lost or damaged student shall replace the book to the book bank incharge under the discretion of Director.
- 9.The Director shall be the controlling authority in all matters connected with Book Bank.
Preformat of Application for Book Bank : -
- 1.Name of the Student - (In block letters)
- 2.Class and Roll Number -
- 3. Annual Income of the Father / husband- (or guardian if father is dead)
- 4.Aggregate marks of the last examination - (Attested copy should be attached)
- 5. Recommendation of the class teacher -
- 6. List of books applied for - (In order or preference)